Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Christmas 2009

I heart Coco Bean!
Kelan liked to blow in the dog's face.....so cute


Kelly belly also loved chip...late at night.

Kaydree and I at the Magic house...so much fun. The shadow room was my favorite!

I love this pic of me and Kaydree....I think that we look alike.

Family Photo


Me and Brooksie Bob

Carver and I

Ava, Elsie, and I in our matching family picture outfits

Me and all the babies in our footsie pj...my seven favorite people....I heart you too Beckham you just weren't born yet! You too baby girl if Afton's tummy!

Ava and Elsie and I in the tutu's me, Ansley, and Nikki made!

3 comments:

C'est La Vie said...

hahaha those bebe's are so tender!

and uHHHH do you live in OREM?? OR PROVO?!?!!?!?

CUZ I DO!!!!!!!!!

Shauntelle said...

Those kiddos are adorable! That's always fun to get a family photo with everyone in it. Your family sure is growing. Is that taken at your parents house in IF? Just curious. Never been there...

merileesue said...

I live in the amazing town of Rexburg....yes I know.
And shaunie that was actually at my sisters in st. louis and you should stop by next time you are in idaho falls we would love to have you!