Saturday, July 10, 2010

Alesha and Nate's Wedding Bliss

The happily married couple! My dad and I, along with our great car companions Aunt Arvella and Uncle John headed for Denver to celebrate the marriage of Alesha and Nate. We had an amazing time see all the cites and the amazing reception at the zoo.
Don't worry it is only sparkling cider..... I had so much fun hanging out with Angela and the rest of cousins. Needless to say, there was some great dancing at the zoo that night!




I loved her cake, it went perfect with the theme of the wedding.

We got into a free abstract art museum and were just happy to be out of the hot sun for a little while.

It was not only art but a comfortable place to sit and relax. For some reason we decided to walk outside all day in the hot sun at a shopping center... we didn't even go in any of the stores.

This is mathmatically correct art.... since I am a math education major and an art minor.... it was beautiful to me.

The end of our long voyage down the shopping malls.... don't worry we had to walk back.

In the mile high city.... a mile high on the state capital steps.

I was trying to edit this picture and it went kind of bad but it was soo cute of all of the boys!

All the girls!

All the brothers and sisters who came.... such a great turn out and it was great to see all my Aunts and Uncles again.

Some of the cousins who came.... such a great time! Thanks Alesha and Nate for getting married so we could have an excuse to go to Denver for a big famiily party!

Angela and I..... I heart her!

4 comments:

Southern Belle said...

so cute!! I LOVE her cake too!! The peacock feathers are my favorite! Sad I missed it, but glad you could go! Looks like it was a fun party!

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

good job with the blog update...

C'est La Vie said...

i heart her MORE!!!

merileesue said...

Impossible!