Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My time in St. Louie

One of my first days in St. Louis we had spaghetti and meatballs...
"On top of spaghetti, all covered with cheese, I lost my poor meat ball when somebody sneezed."
Any who it was the cutest thing because it was Cohen's first time eating spaghetti and he loved it!

Shoving as much in his mouth as fast as his little hands could.

Also he is such a big boy and drinking out of a sippie, I can't believe a year has gone by since little cohey bohey was born.

Make sure you lick your little finger clean.
We also did a photo shoot with Cohen for his birthday invite, here are some of the pictures that I took.
Typical Cohen face.... "I didn't do anything...."
Such a cute little poser...
It looks like he is smashed up against the fence but he really isn't.... it makes me laugh so hard.
My wonderful cheesecake from Omaha Steaks... thanks Hodge Family

Don't worry I shared.... I did eat two pieces though. Come on it is my cheesecake!

For Cohen's birthday my parents and I got him a Crazy Coupe or a Cozy Coupe... whatever it is called. TJ and I put it together and I decided to get in and take it for a ride. It was a tight squeeze and I kinda got stuck but it is all in good fun.
Help me out!

No comments: