Saturday, February 11, 2012

Fantastic Fall 2012 Part I: Idaho Friends

Another fashion show at Christopher and Banks. It is always a party when Sydney and Sarah come along and act goofy with me!
We are so cute!
I went to I-night and got to see Kirby Hewborne perform (sorry for the sideways picture)
We are so excited to see Kirby!
Oh Sydney Schlosser! She was so proud of her director name tag! I am so proud of my bestie taking after my footsteps and becoming a director.
We got to see two of the most amazing people get married: Martin and Megan. They are a crazy bunch and we had to draw a mustache on Martin's face and then blame it on David. I love these two and Megan looked beautiful!
The Bride and me.
The crazies and me...
It is always good to go to a wedding and get to see old friends! I loved seeing Lacey there, she is amazing!
Oh course I love my Sarah Mann! She is special....

Fall was full of wonderful memories and this was just the start.
I moved to Utah in August to do my student teaching at Bountiful Jr. High. I lived me my Aunt Maryanne and Uncle Mark and there amazing daughters Crystal and Britany. I loved having two little sisters and walking to school with Britany everyday. I had an amazing experience and feel in love with the students I taught. I couldn't stand to be away so I moved back to Utah to substitute teach and go back and teach my students.

Yellowstone and Utah Friends and Family are coming...

2 comments:

TJ and Ansley said...

Cute updates now I want to see pics of your apartment!

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

LOVE YOUR UPDATE....