Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sensational Summer 2011

For my 22nd Birthday we dressed up and went to Johnny Carnio's to celebrate. I love all my roommates who came and supported me!
My two besties, David and Sydney! I was sad that Sarah was out of town that weekend and couldn't come celebrate with us.

The whole gang outside of Johnny's!
As a Birthday present from Johnny's, they gave me turtle cheesecake and it was delicious. I love Sydney's face in this picture!
Some of the greatest people you will ever meet!
This is at the Jocks vs Nerds dance with David and Sarah. Sorry the picture is turned and I am too lazy to fix it.... there are more pictures turned the right way than the wrong way.
Sarah and I.... love this girl!
Another picture turned the wrong way.... Me with my bestie Syd!
Neils and Susan had there mission farwell at the beginning of Summer semester and I was glad Sydney could be there with us. She loves my Mom, she even calls her "Mom."
Social Board was again a huge part of my life. I was a director this semester and had an amazing team working with me. I love each of these people so much and they are amazing for all they do.
I didn't take very many pictures this semester so there was a lot that I missed on camera, so here are so highlights:
My last semester at BYU-Idaho
Amazing Retreat where the BOBCATS reunited (aka my old band) and performed
Meeting the amazing Sarah Mann
Sunday dinner's with the Mann's and watching Jane Austin movies
Competed in a Lazy Man Iron Man and Finished a Tri-a-Tri in 1:10:13
An amazing Birthday where my roommates got me Toms, David and Sarah got me a cat shirt and a mixed tape, and Sydney got Mean Girls!
Sunny Days in Idaho Fall where we had BBQ in the fire pit, played on the tramp, worked in the yard, and had a great 4th of July weekend
Farmers Market every Friday with bike rides and trips to the DI
Mystery Dinner
My birthday Mocktail party and David and Sarah making me Sushi
Summer Solstice
Bonfire at the Dunns and Fire Blowing with wax
Harry Potter Midnight Premiere and dressing up like Hermonie and Syd dressing up like Snape

It was an amazing Summer!

No comments: