Sunday, June 2, 2013

A Visit from the Bunnell's

 In May, Ansley, TJ and the boys came out to Idaho. It had been such a long time since I had seen them, two blog post ago to be exact.  I will never complain about seeing my sister too much.  I hate living so far away from her and get so excited every time that I do get to see her.  TJ was making a new scrapbook desk for my mom so I came and hung out with my sister and her boys for a couple day.  We of course went shopping and found these adorable orange sunglasses for Cohen.  He is a stud.
 I decided to do a little fashion shoot with the boys since they were dressed so cute for church.  The first  one of Ledger is just so funny.  He was so happy and Cohen is just as cute as ever.
 This was the winning shot and they are too cute.  I love these boys so much and look forward any time that I get to spend with them.
 Little Ledgie was practicing crawling and trying to get my phone as I was taking photos of him.  He is just so adorable that I have to take picture of him!
 This one was close up and blurry but that smile is so tute!
 He almost got my phone and is ready to take a bite.  This boy loves to eat!
 Ledgie poo and his favorite Aunt!  There really is no competition... who got to go to Atlantis?  That is right, the favorite Aunt Meme.
 This boy is wild and crazy but is so stinkin cute when he is taking a snooze.  

Ledger loves to be busy and always doing something but was having a hard time staying awake.  He kept trying to wake himself up.  It was so funny.  I can't believe how fast these boys have grown!

1 comment:

TJ and Ansley said...

Such cute updates. I love this one especially though. Good job, keep it up!