Saturday, June 1, 2013

A Visit From Marjorie

 Before Summer Semester started up at BYU-Idaho, I got a visit from my bestie, Marjorie.  Marjorie and I were roommates Spring Semester of 2010 and have been best friends since then.  I had a job interview on one of the days she was visiting and it didn't go very well so we went to Ikea for some retail therapy.  We had a great time laughing and looking at all the stuff I could buy if I had a job.  (I realize that my blog may be out of order and I got my teacher job after Spring Break and my visit from Marjorie but I haven't blogged in a year and I forget the order.)  
 While Marjorie was visiting, she really wanted to learn to make Sushi and since I was given this amazing knowledge from the one and only David Mann, I was willing to share this knowledge with my dear friend Marjorie.  We first had to hit but an Asian food market and you can check out our spoils.
 We didn't really take pictures of the process or really the after product, which was more Sushi than 10 people could eat, but we did take some crazy pictures.  Disclaimer: I had just worked one of my 10 hour days and was pretty tired and a little out of it. I am pretty sure I look like a crazy person in this picture but Marjorie looks so cute with her rice hand.  The rice is extremely sticky and get all over everything.
 So happy to be making Sushi with my bestie!
 Weirdos...
Enjoying our wonderful Sushi while still looking attractive.
Thanks Marjorie for always being my friend and coming and spending a couple days with a crazy girl.

No comments: