Friday, July 31, 2009

The BIG 2-0!!!!

So I turned 20 this year....it was a great birthday I only had one class, Ansley brought me breakfast and spent the morning with me, had lunch with Stephanie, had an awesome birthday bike ride with Marjorie, Allie, and Sam, went to Cragio's with my awesome party goers, and played glow stick tag after getting lost on a dirt road and treating my buick like an suv. She was really dirty after the muddy trail and all the puddles and it took a couple of baths to get her clean. It was the best birthday I could of asked for and it ended with cake....the best way to end a party.
Marjorie my roommate decorated for my birthday....I am just posing with my decorations....I didn't know my roommates Stephanie was also posing, she is so crazy.

So funny....I love you Stephie.


Me blowing out my candles!


So I had the 19 candles from my last birthday and didn't ever use them....so I sort of reused them this year but just added one candle. So if you are confused at how old I turned this year it is twenty...don't be deceived by the candles.
The next day I celebrated with my family by going to The Proposal and getting my new beach cruizer bike. We went to eat at Mongian Grill one of my favorite resturaunts....it was an awesome birthday. I even had a date to end Saturday night with....those who are in on the joke Merilee Moody is the perfect name to describe me.

1 comment:

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

I can't believe my baby is 20,,,,