Thursday, July 30, 2009

Yellowstone 09

Dad riding the railing while we are waiting for old faithful to start....alway the life of the party
The boys were so excited for the show as you can tell....


This is why I love Nichole...she has to be the craziest sister in law ever....oh cohen... i heart you too!!!!



Oh Nichole...


Sisterly LOVE!
We took a trip to yellowstone before Spencer, Nikki, and Kelan took off for Omaha. There wasn't enough room for us all in the car so I had to sit in the back of the suburen. It turned out to be great because I slept everytime we started to drive which was a lot....12 hours I believe in the car. It was an enjoyable day and we ended up going to big juds in the end making it the perfect day. I have to say after my first big juds experience I don't think I could ever eat a whole one by myself but was able to somehow eat half of one?



No comments: