Friday, July 31, 2009

Bring on the Home Cooking

Some cream puffs...modeled by my lovely roommate Marjorie
My proudest creation...my apple pie! Oh...modeled by Marjorie (again) and her sister Allison


Homemade noodles modeled by my mother...so lovely.
My rolls....for some reason the yeast did something werid and it tasted like it might of fermented....don't worry we didn't eat them...


This was my wrap thing....I made a peach wrap with cream cheese, peaches, and cresent rolls.


This was also one of my favorites...fried rice...mostly because my roommate Marjorie made most of it and she is an excellent cook. Modeled by my roommates Marjorie and Caitlin.
This was peas and potatoes....which I love and was glad I learned how to make this wonderful meal.

This year has been the year of learning to cook for me. I have enjoyed taking a couple of cooking classes with my two semesters of 2009. For my practial homemaking class I had to make something after each class period and then take a picture....here is a couple of my creations above.

No comments: