Sunday, April 25, 2010

I HEART COCO BEAN!


Ansley and Cohen came to visit me during my one week break off of school. We had so much fun shopping, going to the Coco Bean, moving me up to Rexburg, getting our hair done, and more shopping! Don't worry nothing goes to waste when you have Robert...aka Dad to lick the cupcake wrappers.

Cohen really like the Coco Bean....Papa gave him so cupcake and frosting and Aunt Meme gave him such delicious frappicino.
Cohen is so excited to try all the delicious cupcakes....

Of course we had to document...Cohen aka Coco Bean at the Coco Bean.

Aunt Meme and Coco Bean laughing up a storm....he would laugh so hard when I did pretty much anything.....laughed, coughed, was just talking.....I love you Cohen!

One day we went to Rexburg to move me in and went to the bookstore and Cohen was so tired he was doing the whole head bob thing and the next thing we knew it....he fell asleep on his tray table....so cute.
Ansley requested that we go to Wingers....for some reason everyone loves that place because Afton requested it also while she was here. They just don't have it very many places. Cohen was showing us he had moneyies to pay for us.....thank you Cohen....actually Grandma or Mom.

I loved having Ansley there....it made my break the best and we had such a great time. I love spending time with you Ans and come again soon or I will have to plan a trip to St. Louis soon.
Cohen's maybe first french fry....so cute!

4 comments:

C'est La Vie said...

ok this time its the PLACE cocoa bean!! :)

I HEART COCOA BEAN :)

Shauntelle said...

He's adorable! I've never been there. Is it a local place?

Karalee Jennings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karalee Jennings said...

You and Cohen are too cute!!!