Sunday, April 25, 2010

My top 10 Guilty Pleasures....rather my favorite things in random order

We were talking about our Guilty Pleasures randomly on Friday and I thought I would post about it just because I am that cool....
Lets start with Reading....not just reading but reading a book in a week or less and reading twilight and harry potter books in a week....love it!
Next I am in love with Texas Roadhouse Ribs....I want a rack right now.

If you know the Anderson family at all....We all love popcorn! I don't just love regular popcorn but popcorn covered in butter...yum!



I am obsessed with cats! Oh I think I will end up being a crazy cat lady because this picture makes me laugh so hard....


I am in love with the Gap and would buy everything from there if I had the money to do so...I also love to shop and shop way too much according to my dad and not enough according to me. I also love love love Jim from the office!

Anyone who knows me.....knows that I am in love with High School Musical and have been since the first one came out! I own all of the movies and all the soundtracks....it is my one thing that makes me still relatable to 14 year old girls. I also am in love with ZAC EFRON....yeah.
My first semester up at college they started this show on abcfamily called Greek and I watch it every week....I just love it!

Last semester my roommates got me hooked on a show called Glee....it is like a weekly dose of High School Musical for me....not so Disney tho.....and I am in love with it! Plus cute boys singing...yes please!

I also love taking bubble baths....and reading in the tub for hours. It is one of the most relaxing things that I do and I probably do it too often.

I love nerdy boys....Seth Cohen from the O.C. aka Adam Brody....and I am kind of obsessed with Buick's! I have a Buick Le Sabre 1998 and I love it...but I am not going to lie when I see a newer Buick or a commerical for a Buick I secretly want it.

5 comments:

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

love you, could you be any cuter or sweeter, I don't think so....

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

I'm a little nervous about the cat thing....

C'est La Vie said...

ohhh MY GOSH

SETH COHEN IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE

you cannot have him...

Lloyd and Sunni said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! If I had to write a life sketch of Meril Leann Derson, this would be exactly it! I miss you, you crazy nerd loving, grandma car driving, kitten children having, soon to be Mrs. Efron... the Cat woman!!
Thanks for the flashback with this post :) Love you!! Please come see me soon -Sunni Bunni

Shauntelle said...

Love the list! I don't see you as a crazy cat lady, but that would be hilarious! :)