Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Smoky Shodowblast and Shineblast Lip Gloss




I have become a bzz agent....basically I receive products and try them and then tell all my friends about them and what I like about them. This is my product that I received and I actually love it a lot....because it is covergirl. It is called the Smoky Shadowblast...it is basically roll on eyeshadow which works great for me because I don't really like messing with all the brushes and it tells you exactly how to put it on. Before they sent me this I never used to wear eye shadow.... check out the great colors above. They also sent me some Shineblast Lip Gloss that works amazingly well too and is not sticky for glossy lip gloss....if you know what I mean. Let me know what you think about these products by posting comments or if you have tried them let me know. Thanks for helping me out!

3 comments:

C'est La Vie said...

i've never tried either of these

i fail :(

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

I will have to try them. I'm excited. When did you sign up for this?

TJ and Ansley said...

Sweet I'll have to try them!