Sunday, June 27, 2010

WoRld CuP.... and much more

For the world cup I decided to have a little party with my good friends David and Amanda. We watched the game, put on our onesies and snuggies, ate peanut butter captain crunch, drank virgin margarita's, and had snow cones. Above is David without his glasses...
Here is me with David's glasses.... he is blind.

Us with our virgin margarita's..... I put salt on Amanda's and David's.... gross!


Celebrating the goal by America....

David was a little more excited than me



Peanut butter captain crunch time!

Amandazzle in her snuggie

David looking in our fridge.... creeper!

Just posing in our onesies.

David stomping on my face and pushing me down because America lost 2-1.... David lighen up.

Before the game Savannah and I went to the Idaho Falls temple with the Relief Socity to see the hubble exibit at the visitor center. It was amazing and we had such a good morning at the temple.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

is that boy wearing your famous duck jammies?

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

Are those your jammie's Mer? cute post but a little weird if thos are your Jammie's love you....

C'est La Vie said...

haha i just LOVE the pjs ljdfla sjdflaksj fdlawkjf lawkj efl;kjf al;kw fj