Sunday, June 20, 2010

Starvalley....Afton....New Home???

I went home with my roommate to Afton, Wyoming....straight up country. The closest Wal-mart is in Idaho Falls which is about 2 and 1/2 hours away. I was taken on the grand tour and by the end of my 3 day stay I could pretty much make my way around town without directions from Savannah. Most of you know that I want to be a teacher and start working in Wyoming after I graduate because they are the highest paid teachers so I was scouting out the area to see if I could survive in this town in Starvalley. A couple of requirement if you come to Afton, Wyoming:
1. See a lady with the most awesome mullet ever
2. Almost attend a gun show

3. Enjoy the beautiful scenery....serious it was so beautiful at cottonwood lake

4. Pose on a stump with awesome friends....okay so just enjoy the great county with great friends.



5. Act ridiculous because there is not many people that will see you....when the population is that low....




6. Make sure to spend as much time with the state flower....dandelion....as possible....
(not really the state flower but Afton is covered in them!)

7. Get your picture by the largest arch of elk horns in the world...I am pretty sure it might be the only one .... you never know?
Afton...this picture was actually taken for you!

1 comment: