Monday, May 27, 2013

I am a "REAL TEACHER"


In April/May-ish I found out that I got a job at Union Middle School in Sandy.  I was so excited that I actually got a job and that it wasn't in Ogden.  I was sad to be moving away from Bountiful but excited for a new adventure.  To celebrate any occasion, I love to get a bottle of Martinelli's.  Kaitlyn and I celebrated my job and hoped that she soon would be celebrating.  It took a couple more months but Kaitlyn got a job in North Ogden.  It was bitter sweet knowing that we would no longer be roommates but we had both got amazing jobs.


My office, although I hardly used this space, it was still nice to have a separate room away from the kids that I could put my teacher stuff in.





These are pictures of my classroom when it wasn't decorated and I never got around to taking pictures of my decorated classroom.  It has been a crazy first year and I can't believe it will be over in 9 days, not that I am counting.  I would take pictures not but everything is half torn down and no longer cute.


One of the happiest days was getting my Utah teaching degree in the mail.  It was a lot of hard work and plenty of tears to get to this point.  I am so grateful for all the support I got from teachers, friends, and most importantly my family who helped me get to this point.  My parents believed in me the whole time and let me follow my dream of being a teacher, even after I was over half way done with my accounting degree.  Thank you to everyone!

2 comments:

umkc2015 news said...

cute updates! Glad to know a little more about your life and see pictures to go with it. Keep it up!

umkc2015 news said...

sorry that last comment is your sister Ansley. Wrong profile login.